‘Fast Fashion’ refers to clothing and accessories that are designed to reflect current industry trends, yet produced using less expensive materials to ensure a low price tag
In honoring Mother's Day, Save the Children released the 14th annual State of World's Mother report.
Greenpeace Australia made a new coke ad with a twist. It exposes how this drinks giant is willing to let plastic pollution trash our ocean and kill our marine life.
The New Zealand tourism industry is saying a big "Thanks a Million"to Australian visitors to celebrate the record of welcoming a million Australians in a 12-month period
Zara, the world’s largest clothing retailer, today announced a commitment to go toxic-free following nine days of intense public pressure. This win belongs to the fashion-lovers, activists, bloggers and denizens of social media. This is people power in action
Wednesday, December 4
Tuesday, October 22
Commonwealth Bank announces a $100,000 donation to help rebuild communities in bushfire affected areas
Saturday, October 19
Sunday, September 15
Tuesday, August 13
Auckland Airport and Tourism New Zealand welcome China Airlines’ extra capacity and announce new Taiwan marketing partnership
- Nutricia Karicare Stage 1 Infant Formula (0-6 months) –produced between 21 May – 2 August 2013
- Nutricia Karicare Gold+ Stage 2 Follow-On Formula (from 6 months) – produced between 21 May – 2 August 2013
Friday, August 9
- durables, down $15 million (1.4 percent)
- apparel, down $10 million (3.3 percent).
Wednesday, August 7
- The number of people employed rose 0.4 percent, while filled jobs rose by 0.8 percent, after adjusting for usual seasonal patterns.
- The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was 6.4 percent, up from 6.2 percent in the March 2013 quarter.
- Annual wage inflation was 1.7 percent.
- Average hourly ordinary time earnings were up 0.2 percent over the quarter.
Friday, August 2