Vote for The Wellingtonista Awards 2009 - RePress

Breaking

News and current affairs blog of a Freelance Journalist

LinkWithin

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, December 2

Vote for The Wellingtonista Awards 2009


TODAY  is the official start  of summer season here in New Zealand. So, it’s approaching that time of year again -  The Wellingtonista Awards.

I have been nominated for the Wellingtonian's contribution to the Internet  for my Videoblog Thesidestrip



Thanks! I’m honoured! It be great if you could spend a few minutes voting for me!  And, you can get to see some other cool blogs out there as well.

Voting is open from now through to midday on December 15th. For more details check the voting site at the Wellingtonista site.

Thank you very much for the nomination and Please vote me.


Thanks see you on December 17 at the Mighty Might for the fourth Wellingtonista Awards.


Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here